Investment Data From Mac To Windows

After a two year hiatus from Quicken for Windows, I’ve decided to go back from the Mac version. I did the export of data from Mac to Windows but non of the investment data came over. Is there any way to transfer all of my investment transactions from the last two years? I’m using Quicken Premier 2020 for both the Mac & Windows versions.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Hello @Chris Anderson

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Unfortunately, what you are experiencing is a limitation of the current conversion process when moving from the Mac version to the Windows version.

https://www.quicken.com/support/converting-your-data-quicken-mac

"The option to convert data from Quicken for Mac to Quicken for Windows is available, but completing this conversion with a file that contains investment accounts may result in investment data loss."

You may try to attempt the conversion once more to see if you get a better result, however, if upon a second conversion attempt and you are still missing investment data; there are no further steps that can be done.

I apologize for not having better news.
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.