Selecting multiple lines in a report, also, recategorizing from report

Options
Using Windows 2020, R25.10, Build 27.1.25.10. I used to be able to select multiple lines in a report to, for example, perform a batch recategorization. Just today it seems like I can only select one line from a report at a time, whether using shift-click or ctrl-click. Furthermore, even when I select a single line from a report, the "recategorize" option is greyed out when I right click the selected line. I know I recently used to be able to do both of these things. Any ideas?

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Chief just reported the same problem but I am not seeing that. Is this a standard report or one you have saved? 

Please see if you have this problem with a standard report and let us know which one.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • pfrank
    pfrank Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your help! If I use a standard report, all is fine. It is a custom report I am having problems with. I will try to rebuild the report and see if that fixes the problem and report back.
  • pfrank
    pfrank Member ✭✭
    Options
    Well, if I rebuild the report all seems fine. Maybe it was just the old report template that was just not liked by quicken. Thanks again for your help!
This discussion has been closed.