Anyone getting a notice of a connectivity problem?

Options
This notice is occurring only with my Costco Visa account. Swipe to fix does not work. The account balance appears to be correct. Can't find a solution on the Visa website as suggested.

Comments

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello mjmgsm,
    There could be a number of things causing the notice of a connectivity problem.

I'm going to give some general advice to get you started troubleshooting, but we may need additional details to help your resolve a specific error.

Most error messages within Quicken generate a specific error code. Does any error code (ie: CC-891) show up in the error message you see? If so, please post those details to this thread so we may better help you.

Also, please post what version of Quicken you are using. (US/CAN, WIN/MAC, Starter, Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business?) Release and build?

Please start here for Connectivity Troubleshooting.

Sometimes the root cause of the connectivity problem is somewhere within your operating system, firewalls, pop-up blocker, adware/spyware/anti-virus software or ISP changes. This type of problem can take some time to troubleshoot to eliminate possible causes to get down to the exact cause of your specific connectivity problem. 

If the issue persists, please contact Quicken Support directly or post again to this thread in the Community and we will continue to try to help you resolve the concern.

Thank you,
    Quicken Hugh

• mjmgsm
    mjmgsm Member
    Options
    Quicken Hugh,

I am using Quicken Premier on my pc with Windows 10. I do not get an error code when I run Quicken Premier. I only get the note of a connectivity problem when I run the mobile companion app on my iphone.
  • mjmgsm
    mjmgsm Member
    Options
    When I try to clear the note through the "fix it " routine in the app, it does not clear. I then get a note " We've recently updated our online experience. To continue using this app, you'll need to relink the app to your Citi account. You can complete this at https://citi.com/datamanagement. As a reminder, only credit card accounts can be linked."

When I go to the link, there appears to be no option to relink.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mjmgsm said:
    When I try to clear the note through the "fix it " routine in the app, it does not clear. I then get a note " We've recently updated our online experience. To continue using this app, you'll need to relink the app to your Citi account. You can complete this at https://citi.com/datamanagement. As a reminder, only credit card accounts can be linked."

When I go to the link, there appears to be no option to relink.

You need to perform this procedure from your Quicken Windows or Mac, not the Mobile App.
This discussion has been closed.