Installed the new version and now my checking register shows all previous payments as deposits

I'm so confused by what's happened since updating to the new version for Mac (5.15.1). All my previous payments are now showing as deposits but the running balance seems accurate. All transactions that have been reconciled are in their correct column in the register but those after the reconciliation are not. Is this a bug or is there a setting I can use to fix this?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Lynette Jacobi

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and research this further.

Thank you,

~~~***~~~
  • Lynette Jacobi
    Lynette Jacobi Member ✭✭
    I finally had a chat session with Quicken and after reinstalling many different backups and not getting a resolution to the problem I was told I would have to manually correct each item which I did. Strangely I haven't had another problem since then.
This discussion has been closed.