Why is iOS app excruciatingly SLOW?

It’s gotten unbearable the last few months.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @njpaisley,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

The Community may need a bit more information to be able to further assist. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using for your primary desktop file.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• njpaisley
    njpaisley Member ✭✭
    It takes up to 10 seconds after tapping a number, section, etc. most transactions have up to 10 sections to complete. Entries are taking up to a minute and a half when they should take a few seconds. I allow it to refresh before adding, but that makes no difference. iOS 13.3.1 iPhone XR. iPad the same.
  • njpaisley
    njpaisley Member ✭✭
    I think this fixed it. Thanks
  • njpaisley
    njpaisley Member ✭✭
    This did not fix, unfortunately. I was a bit premature earlier. If I delete, reboot, install, it seems fast for a few transactions. Then back to the stall.
  • Shane Martin
    Shane Martin Member ✭✭
    I have the exact same problem on my iPhone SE. This issue makes the quicken app almost unusable, could someone PLEASE check into this?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I have the exact same problem on my iPhone SE. This issue makes the quicken app almost unusable, could someone PLEASE check into this?

Please be sure to follow @Quicken_Natalie 's recommendations in the Accepted Answer and report your issue using the app in your mobile phone.
  • lemme14
    lemme14 Member ✭✭
    Same issue here and have had it for a while. Categorizing and marking reviewed a transaction takes more than a minute. Should take only a few seconds. Then half the time the inputs revert back to original after it syncs. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not fix. This makes the iOS app virtually unusable. Same for iPhone and iPad.
This discussion has been closed.