Is the Canadian Deluxe Quicken Deluxe Canada 2020 Version 5.15.1 functional for reports? (Mac)

Options
Robin Whyte
Robin Whyte Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in Reports (Mac)
I asked the following question on a chat yesterday: "I have a personal chequing account and a business chequing account. Once a year I transfer money from business to personal. I can’t make it show up in my annual personal report as ‘money in’? This used to be easy with earlier versions of Quicken."
The contents of the chat (attached) was so confusing that I gave up. I believe that many of the features of my version of Quicken are not available. I cannot place old reports into folders (or even make folders). Many forms of report do not have an 'advanced feature' on the customize tab so I can't manage transfers between accounts to make them look the way I want them to. Some reports have this feature, but I can't tell what the different reports are supposed to do. Some reports will not print in summary form, so my category summary of personal files is always detailed and runs to 68 pages.
How can I get assistance for this without waiting for an international call for 40 minutes or encountering further nonsense on a chat?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

This discussion has been closed.