Mobile Accounts are Missing

misacksen
misacksen Member ✭✭
I can see my checking account on Quicken Deluxe 2020 (MacOS Version) and on the app.quicken.com (web app); however, they are not on the mobile devices (iOS and iPadOS). I've reset multiple times and followed the instructions as defined here https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7871515/cash-account-disappeared-from-mobile-app-but-is-still-listed-in-quicken-desktop

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I would try deleting the iOS app and reinstall. Then make sure you are logging into it with the same Quicken ID used on the web.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • misacksen
    misacksen Member ✭✭
    Did that, same results. I can see credit card accounts; however, no cash USD accounts (checking or savings).
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @misacksen

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Has this been an issue that's happened recently? I see that you have tried deleting and re adding it. I just have a couple more questions. Were you using it before without any issue? Is it just one account or is it multiple checking accounts?  I'd also say you're likely using an iphone but just to make sure could you let me know which model as well? If you're able to can you tell me which ios version your phone and ipad are on as well.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• misacksen
    misacksen Member ✭✭
    It works on another file that I used... finances 4. All savings and checking accounts don’t sync. Only my CC. iPhone XR iOS 13.4. iPadOS 13.4.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the response. Can you double check to make sure that you're on the latest patch. If you click on quicken in the top left you can click on check for updates.

In the preferences menu can you also go to connected services and tell me which cloud account is currently being used. As well of the name of it. Also there should be a see all cloud accounts button. The one that's attached to your main file should be bolded. On the rest of them could you delete them for me as well? 

Thanks, 

-Quicken Francisco
  • misacksen
    misacksen Member ✭✭
    No updates available. 5.15.3 version. Only one connected services file available in connected services... M..Finances and it is bolded.
  • misacksen
    misacksen Member ✭✭
    Any ideas?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @misacksen

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you continue to experience this trouble.

Please navigate to Quicke > Preferences > Mobile, Web & Alerts and then choose the "Accounts" tab.

I would first de-select the account for sync and hit the Update button in the bottom right-hand corner.

Once the update has completed, please re-select the account for sync and select Update once more.

After, this process has completed, please sign back into the mobile app and verify if you are able to see the account.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Brent
    Brent Member ✭✭
    > Please navigate to Quicke > Preferences > Mobile, Web & Alerts and then choose the "Accounts" tab.

Wow. I had this issue and found that a large number of accounts that I wanted to be able to use on Mobile were not selected. I don't know how that happened since I had never seen that menu before!

Thanks!
  • misacksen
    misacksen Member ✭✭
    @Tyka, that did not work. I cannot see the accounts o the Mobile. Ideas? It cannot be this difficult.
  • misacksen
    misacksen Member ✭✭
    I finally fixed it. Turned accounts on and off multiple times, sync’d, etc...
This discussion has been closed.