Fidelity Contra Commingled Pool NAV question

Options
I realize the Contra Commingled NAV isn't published in a "normal" way via a ticker, but Fidelity DID have a link to fund info which had the trailing daily NAV info I used all the time.

The URL was below. That page is no longer valid and Fidelity Customer Service wasn't helpful.
Anyone know where to find this info now?

I invest in this fund through my company 401k and don't want to have to log into the 401k every day to see the prior day NAV or read updates on the fund "prospectus".

https://nb.fidelity.com/public/workplacefunds/view-all/3717

//Brew

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is your 401K set up to download via Fidelity Investments or Fidelity Net Benefits?  When I had an employer 401K account managed by Fidelity I could not download private fund NAV prices via Fidelity Investments but when I set it up to download from Fidelity Net Benefits those prices always downloaded during OSU.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• brewder
    brewder Member ✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately my 401k is managed by TransAmerica... they just offer the Contra Commingled fund as one of many investment choice. Having said that, I can log into the TransAmerica every day of the week and see the previous day's NAV for the fund, but that's a hassle... especially when ALL of the fund info (including the NAV) had been published on Fidelity's website.
  • brewder
    brewder Member ✭✭
    Options
    PS... to update the NAV in Quicken, I simply do that manually...
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah.  Sorry, I had thought this was all about Fidelity.  I don't think I'm going to be able to help you.  Hopefully someone else might be able to.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.