Costco Citi download missing some transactions

Besides Costco Citi card, I also have another Citi card without any issue downloading the transactions. For the past couple of weeks, I have noticed several issues with Costco Citi downloads. First, it downloaded 3 months worth of transactions resulting in many duplicates in Quicken which I have to delete manually. I deactivated and reactivated downloads using direct connect and it again downloaded some duplicate transactions along with new transactions.

However, in the past week or so, it only download some new transactions but not all new transactions. I have tried to deactivate and reactivate it several times but it is still an issue as of today. When I contacted Citi, they pointed the finger at Quicken and likewise when I contacted Quicken, they pointed the finger at Citi, so typical, nobody cares to address the problem.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Best Answer

Answers

• dhammabob
    dhammabob Member ✭✭✭
    Good tip, I just switched to using Direct Connect. It downloaded a few duplicate transactions with the wrong dates though, argh. I'll continue to use it and see if it improves going on forth. Thanks.
  • dhammabob
    dhammabob Member ✭✭✭
    Well, that worked for one day and then I got kicked out and despite trying multiple times, it won't let me use direct connect, I can only use Quicken connect :(
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

Hello @dhammabob

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Are you still having issues coming into the 4th? When you say it worked for a day then kicked you off did you get any specific errors? Did it just work for the initial sync?  If you had multiple accounts as well you would want to make sure they all were set up with direct connect so they're all on the same connection method.

When you get a chance please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.