Need work around for end of Reinstall 2015, Create Quicken ID page.

It comes up at end of install, goes to "create ID or sign in with different Quicken ID" to a "sign in as a different user" page. I type in "yes" to confirm sign out (only option) and it shuts off the program.

Best Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You need to install latest patch for Q2015 from here.

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You should only need 17.4, that is the final release.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Quicken 2015 started with using the Intuit Id, and was later changed to a Quicken Id by a patch release when Quicken was sold to Quicken Inc.

The Intuit Id is no longer supported, but the Quicken Id is.  You need to apply the latest Mondo patch for Quicken 2015 so that it is prompting you for your Quicken Id instead of the defunct Intuit Id.  And then enter your Quicken Id.  You don't have to have a "supported version" for this to work.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You need to install latest patch for Q2015 from here.

• hueyjock
    hueyjock Member
    I need two Releases: Mondo 13 & Mondo 17.4
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You should only need 17.4, that is the final release.
  • hueyjock
    hueyjock Member
    My problem: Quicken 2015 is no longer supported. Worked on my Windows 10 until I had to reinstall Win 10. Now it won't load after the Intuit/Quicken ID page.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Quicken 2015 started with using the Intuit Id, and was later changed to a Quicken Id by a patch release when Quicken was sold to Quicken Inc.

The Intuit Id is no longer supported, but the Quicken Id is.  You need to apply the latest Mondo patch for Quicken 2015 so that it is prompting you for your Quicken Id instead of the defunct Intuit Id.  And then enter your Quicken Id.  You don't have to have a "supported version" for this to work.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • hueyjock
    hueyjock Member
    After 2 days of slow internernet (download madness) and my slow 72 yr old brain, I finally have my Q-2015 working again. Thank you to GeoffG and Chris_QPW for explaining what I needed and thecreator who by helping mcmarya in a step by step for Q-2016, gave me the exact how to get it done. You and the community are all due high praise!
This discussion has been closed.