Unable to download transactions from Citibank

I am unable to download any transactions from Citibank. I receive a CC-502 error message, which says "Quicken is unable to update your account." I subscribe to Quicken and have version R25.21. I checked the Citibank site to confirm that I am following the right procedure to download. Has anyone encountered this issue?

Best Answer

Answers

• craleighnj
    craleighnj Member
    Using Update Now in the Account Register worked. Thank you!
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad it worked for you.  I've been a Quicken user for many years and I've observed that OSU has some reliability issues.  The more accounts being updated the greater the likelihood that there will be one or more accounts that get this and several other error codes.  This is especially true if 2 factor authorization is required.  It's almost like something in OSU is timing out. 
    So, before I start raising a flag about it I will go to the account register and do Update Now.  Update Now uses OSU but it is only one financial institution being updated and that usually has good results.  (FYI - Update Now from OSU doesn't work anywhere near as well as going to the account register.)
    Just something you might want to keep in mind for when you get error codes when running OSU.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.