My budget is not in Quicken Web

I am moved from Quicken Deluxe 2017 to Quicken Starter. When I finished setting everything up I did a sync. I have a budget in the updated Quicken on my desktop but the web dashboard it's telling me I haven't set up a budget. How to I get the budget to Quicken Web?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @vlnielsen

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

First, please sign out of the web app, by clicking your initial in the bottom right-hand corner

Then open Quicken on the desktop computer and go to the Planning tab > Budget - is the budget that you would like to see on the web app displaying?

If so, please navigate to the Mobile and Web tab and choose "Sync Now" once the sync has been completed, please navigate back to the web app at app.quicken.com.

Then sign in, is the budget now being displayed or still missing?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • vlnielsen
    vlnielsen Member ✭✭
    Hi Tyka. I did all of the above with no results. The budget never displayed. I also had troubles with syncing, it was just hanging. In the mean time, I upgraded to Deluxe coz I needed the customized budget functionality. I had no trouble synching and the budget showed up right away. Maybe the problem is connected to the Starter version?
This discussion has been closed.