Tag-You're-It Mobile Downloads

JJQ2017
JJQ2017 Member
edited April 2020 in Using the Mobile App
I have been getting a CC-503 error message. I've followed all the tips on Quicken. ALL my accounts are able to sign in and update on the desktop version.

The three merry-go-round banks that fall into error on mobile are Chase direct connect accounts, Discover Bank, Discover Credit. I have it currently set up to update mobile with all my accounts accept for Discover Bank. After update, I go on mobile and it says I had problems updating Chase, but all the numbers are updated and correct. Then I deselect chase and add discover bank to update to mobile, which gives me an error for Discover credit. Then I deselect Chase and Discover Credit and it tries to update and shoots an error that one desktop transaction in " on " for $0.00 was not synced saying the referenced resource does not exist. I've searched for said transaction and to my knowledge it does not exist.

What the Ef?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JJQ2017

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still receiving a CC-503 error in the Mobile App and haven't already, I would recommend reviewing the information and steps available here.

Please let us know how it goes and if the CC-503 error persists.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.