Is the add-in that allowed creation of a Caretaker Report still available - how do I get it?

Before the spin-off Quicken provided an add-in that allowed entry of an extensive body of personal information: family, contacts, physicians & dentists, insurance data, where records were kept, vehicle data and more. Spent some hours filling in all pertinent sections. Went looking to update and cannot find it.

Best Answer

• Robert Hansen
    Robert Hansen Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all. I got it and my data is still there. All I have to do is up-date (all has bee quite static until just recently) rather than start from scratch with something else. Again, Thank you all.
    Bob Hansen

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes this is still available for Premier and above versions (possibly Deluxe). What you are looking for is the Emergency Records Organizer  and is available from the Property & Debt menu.
  • Robert Hansen
    Robert Hansen Member ✭✭
    Geoffg -
    Where and how? It was a down-loaded option - is it still so?
    I am a Premier user and have been. I have gone every option in the Property & Debt menu, plus all of the other menus and the record I had created has been lost with some update.
    Thanks - appreciate your response
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is where it's been for quite some time.
    If you do not see it, you may want to reinstall Quicken using the mono patch.
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS - Be sure you are using Classic menus under Tools.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Emergency Records Organizer is in the same folder as QW.EXE.  You need to find it and execute it to make it available in Quicken.  After that, it will be available on the appropriate menu.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's a support article.  How to install Home Inventory & Emergency Records Organizer

https://www.quicken.com/support/installing-quicken-home-inventory-and-emergency-records-organizer 

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Robert Hansen
    Robert Hansen Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all. I got it and my data is still there. All I have to do is up-date (all has bee quite static until just recently) rather than start from scratch with something else. Again, Thank you all.
    Bob Hansen
This discussion has been closed.