I called Quicken as per instructed by BOA to have the software configured still not working
josephstart Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in New to Quicken/Getting Started (Windows)
No luck they cannot get the program to work
@josephstart - Is it that the program will not work or is it not connecting to BofA?If it is that you cannot connect to BofA:
Also, please provide the following information from Help > About Quicken:
- Are you getting an error code/message?
- How long have you been having seeing this issue?
- Read the following Alert. It is very possible that your connectivity issue is related to this (which is mostly a FI issue, not a Quicken issue).: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7873989/updated-4-15-20-bank-of-america-returns-cc-555-155-error#latest.
(QW Premier Subscription: R47.15 on Windows 11)0
- Quicken - Starter? Deluxe? Premier? Home and Business?
- Membership valid until date (applies to subscription)
This discussion has been closed.