Have already purchased but not installed Quicken subscription, should I wait until the end of April?

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Issue with upgrading and subscription expiration date [edited to include issue].

Comments

• Mark Torpey
    Mark Torpey Member ✭✭✭
    If Q2017 H&B expires April 30, 2020, and I have already purchased but not installed a subscription product, should I wait until the end of April to install? I don't want to lose out on time while I do want to be sure the upgrade goes smoothly. Please advise. It seems like a great number of users will be updating on the same day.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    It depends where you purchased the subscription product.  If you purchased the subscription at Quicken.com, the subscription is already activated and you might as well upgrade.  If you purchased the subscription from a retailer, the subscription does not start until you provide the activation code so you can wait another week.  I suggest you not waiting until the product actually expires to avoid having to potentially setup the Online Services again. 

To install the subscription product, I suggest you download and open: https://download.quicken.com/windows/Quicken.exe
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Q2017 H&B expires April 30, 2020, and I have already purchased but not installed a subscription product, should I wait until the end of April to install? I don't want to lose out on time while I do want to be sure the upgrade goes smoothly. Please advise. It seems like a great number of users will be updating on the same day.
    Hi @""Mark Torpey" ,

What retailer, did you buy the Subscription Product from? If you purchased from Quicken.com, membership has already started.
    If from a different retailer like Staples, membership starts on Activation.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

This discussion has been closed.