Choices after reconciling downloaded transactions do not appear on screen

The choices to make after reconciling downloaded transactions ( check Done, Cancel , etc) do not appear on my screen below the section of the screen that contains the downloaded transactions. I have to adjust the Quicken Window (making it larger/smaller) before these choices appear. With the Quicken window normally maximized the choices do not appear on my screen. This has been going on for the last couple of Quicken updates.

Best Answer

Answers

• JRICHTER1
    JRICHTER1 Member ✭✭
    The choices I should have listed, that appear under Downloaded Transactions are Accept All, Accept and Done, not done and cancel.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hello @JRICHTER1

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still needing assistance and haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps available here.

Please let us know how it goes!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • JRICHTER1
    JRICHTER1 Member ✭✭
    I send in screen shots showing the problem. Is anyone working on this problem? Thanks.
  • JRICHTER1
    JRICHTER1 Member ✭✭
    The solution that appears to have worked for me is to check (set on) the setting: "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by: Application".

Thanks for the help.
This discussion has been closed.