transactions disappearing

My transactions have disappeared in my check register. They still can be found in the categories, other subsidiary ledgers and reconcile. I have run verification and no change.
I use QB deluxe desktop 2020, and downloaded updates yesterday before this happened. It was fine immediately after update, problem appeared later.

Best Answer

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Sounds like you either have a filter set on the register (upper left corner of register) or you have it sorted in some way other than date.

Clicking on a column header will sort by that column.  Clicking a second time (not a double click) will reverse the order.

In your case, click on the Date column  header.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• wesheridan
    wesheridan Member
    If I search for a transaction using the filters, it shows.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Sounds like you either have a filter set on the register (upper left corner of register) or you have it sorted in some way other than date.

Clicking on a column header will sort by that column.  Clicking a second time (not a double click) will reverse the order.

In your case, click on the Date column  header.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• wesheridan
    wesheridan Member
    thank you. I had checked the filter selections already and they appeared to include all transactions. But, the click on the column header worked. Appreciate your help!
This discussion has been closed.