Paycheck deposit shows in Register but not listing in Budget Actual Net Income Category

Options
Hi all, I entered all of my paycheck info into reminders and tracking a few days back and finally got that entered. On 5-1 my paycheck was deposited and I think I may have entered my reminder/tracking on after instead of before the deposit was made but i am not sure. I went to the register and saw a note stating 1 new match next to what i assume was the deposit, it was marked cleared. So, I clicked reviewed and the note went away. However after researching, I believe it said that the deposit should say new and the reminder/tracking transaction should say cleared; so not sure what happened there or should have taken place.

When I hoover over the category of the paycheck it list all the right split categories but when I double click the category it pops up with everything blank even the amounts. Not sure if that is normal or not.

Finally the main problem is that the paycheck amount list in the register and funds show properly but when i go to Budget it shows zero (no transactions for the Actual net Income amount.

I have put so many hours into to trying to figure out what is going on and how to correct it but have not been successful. Any help would be appreciated!

Best Answer

Answers

This discussion has been closed.