Problem scrolling Budget within Quicken mobile app

Scrolling the budget often stops.

For example,

I go to Personal Expenses on the mobile app
I can scroll up or down
If I touch and slightly swipe an entry (like Bills & Utilities: Electric Bill)
then I can't continue to scroll
I have to exit out of budget and go back in
Please fix

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @pshapiro10,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and share this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing these difficulties with the Mobile App.

What version/release of Quicken are you using for your primary desktop file?

If you have not already, I suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling the Mobile App, while performing a reboot of the mobile device in between these steps.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

• pshapiro10
    pshapiro10 Member ✭✭
    Hello @Quicken_Natalie ,

On the desktop I am using Build 27.1.26.21

On the iPhone 7 plus I have the following:
    App Version 5.20.2
    iOS SDK: 13.4.1
    Model: iPhone9,2

The problem is easily reproducible.

Simply scroll the budget up and down.
    Select an entry by slightly swiping to the left and it will show View and Edit.
    Try to scroll the budget up and down and it doesn't move.

I believe the scrolling problem may somehow be tied to the swipe. Because as long as I perfectly scroll up and down then there is no problem.

But the slightest touch on the side (where the swipe might be triggered?) causes the scrolling to stop.

At this point I have to back out by pressing the '<' button in the top left corner. Then go back into the budget.

The exact same problem happens on my wife's iPhone 7 plus.

Thanks for the help.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Hello @pshapiro10,

Thank you for providing additional details regarding this, although I apologize for the delay in a follow-up response.

If the issue persists after uninstalling and reinstalling the Mobile App, I suggest reporting a problem directly to our Mobile Team.

You can do so directly from the Mobile App by selecting "Feedback" from the hamburger menu, located in the upper left of the home screen:

Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing this!

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• pshapiro10
    pshapiro10 Member ✭✭
    Hello @Quicken_Natalie ,

About two weeks ago I contacted Quicken via chat to explain this scrolling problem.

The person that I spoke with told me they would inform the Mobile Team about the scrolling problem. They also suggested that I create a forum topic to further document this issue.

So, according to the representative that I chatted with 2 weeks ago this problem has already been communicated to the Mobile Team.

Could you please check that this is in fact the case. If no ticket has been opened then I would be happy to open a ticket.

Thank you
  • Quicken_Natalie
    edited May 2020
    Hello @pshapiro10,

Thank you for posting back with this additional information!

Unfortunately, I am unable to locate any open tickets for this specific issue, at this time. 

It would be helpful to have you go ahead and report a problem through the Mobile App "Feedback" option, so that this can be looked at further. 

Thank you! :smile:

-Quicken Natalie 

• pshapiro10
    pshapiro10 Member ✭✭
    Hello @Quicken_Natalie

As requested I have submitted feedback from inside the mobile app.

Thank you
This discussion has been closed.