Mortgage Account Transactions not posting to register

Options
I was happy to update to the new version yesterday, as it fixed the major budgeting issue I was dealing with and posted in another thread. However, it appears that with this weeks' update they re-broke a previously fixed issue.

I have a mortgage account that was paid off late last week. The transactions for the mortgage are downloading from the bank, showing in “View Bank Transactions,” but are not posting in the Quicken Register. I had this problem late last year and it was finally resolved in an update at the beginning of 2020. I was ecstatic so I am very sad to see an already fixed issue regress.

Is anyone else seeing this problem. My bank in question is Wells Fargo.

Why does it feel that Quicken uses this community as it's QA testers? I spent 30 minutes on the phone with a tech asking me to unlink and re-link my account twice. (I had already done that). Finally he gave up and we submitted the issue.

Comments

• drumsdb
    drumsdb Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    One more thing to add. To compound the issue I can't manually add transactions to the mortgage register, so now my whole net worth is off because it's showing 2 mortgages.

**shakes head sadly**
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello @drumsdb,

Thank you for taking the time to share this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing these difficulties with Quicken.

If you are still needing assistance, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

Please also let us know the full name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken, as well as the Connection Type being used.

You can find this information by going to Accounts>Settings, with the account highlighted in the left-hand Account Bar:

Additionally, do you receive any error messages?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• drumsdb
    drumsdb Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am on the latest version 5.16.1 (Build 516.33903.100) and running on macOS 10.15.4.

I was using Quicken Connect with Wells Fargo Bank.

As I said, I already reported this with Quicken Premier Support and they confirmed it as an issue. I will add, however, that i was able to manually input the transactions to fix my overall balance, but it required "right-clicking" around in the register and there isn't a simple "add" button for mortgages.
This discussion has been closed.