Mortgage Loan not Posting a Balance Adjustment

Options
Morning,

Recently I noticed my Mortgage account is no longer posting a Balance Adjustment against the loan balance when I make a mortgage payment. Do anyone have an idea on how to fix tis or what additional information would you need.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More into needed in order to assist you.
    What Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.  And, if it's there, what's your "Valid Thru" date.
    Next, do TOOLS, Account List.  What does it say in the "Transactions Download"  column adjacent to this account?
    Lastly, what bank/lender is this account with?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Eric Berg
    Eric Berg Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken - Premier 2020 - Build 27.1.26.23 - Membership until 12/2/21. The bank is TIAA. The Questions is under the Loan itself, under the Payment Details tab, in the Payee Column, I typically have a Balance Adjustment for the Principle Amount entered based on the monthly payment. This is no longer happening.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still waiting for the "Transactions Download" info.
    Also, again in "Tools, Account List" what does it show as the "Last Download'?
    And, what you're calling a "Balance Adjustment" is customarily known as a "Principal Payment" or a "Loan Payment".

• Eric Berg
    Eric Berg Member ✭✭
    Options
    So the Mortgage account does not have an option for download. See attached.

See all attached for what I reference as the Balance Adjustment.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you also post the SPLIT transaction, in your checking account, the represents one of the "Balance Adjustment" transactions in that graphic?
    And, since you have a loan account register shown, you apparently DON'T have this loan account set up for download.