How to edit online bill

Quicken Deluxe 2020; Version R26.23; Build 27.1.26.23

I created this "link," I think it is, but can't ever get it to connect. I know the user name/password and all security questions are correct. When it gets to where it wants to know where to send the identification code, it goes south on me. First, you can't read what's in the box. Second, I never receive a code via email.

How do I "fix" this or just delete it entirely?

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @susantr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

First, in an attempt to fix it, you can try removing and re-adding the online bill. To do so, you will need to go to the Bills & Income tab, then click on the gear icon and choose Manage Online billers. In the window that will open from there, you should receive a list of all your billers and see the option to remove it. Once it's removed, go back and try to add the bill again.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @susantr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

First, in an attempt to fix it, you can try removing and re-adding the online bill. To do so, you will need to go to the Bills & Income tab, then click on the gear icon and choose Manage Online billers. In the window that will open from there, you should receive a list of all your billers and see the option to remove it. Once it's removed, go back and try to add the bill again.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I remove the bill that says Remove. It returns a Successful message, but it is still there.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bdawg02

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that the trouble persists after attempting the recommended steps.

I would next recommend validating the online billers. To do so please navigate to the Bills and Income Tab and choose the gear. 

I would then attempt to remove the biller once more if the biller is not removed after the validation process.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.