How to unhide transaction entry?

Options
My mortgage account is not showing the transaction entry list. When I go to edit account, Display Options tab, the "Hide in transaction entry lists" option is checked and grayed out so I cannot uncheck it. I'm assuming this is why the transaction list is not showing up for the account. Why is this? How do I get this checkbox editable so I can uncheck it? Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @ steffmo,

When you originally setup the mortgage account, did you let Quicken do the setup - i.e. did you select the lender and let it connect, or did you select "manual loan setup"?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• steffmo
    steffmo Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I let quicken setup the account. I'm thinking I should just delete and re-add the account?
  • steffmo
    steffmo Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks so much for this information. Makes perfect sense... Even though it's a bit odd!
This discussion has been closed.