erroneous column totals
I just moved a subcategory from Bills&Utilities to Home. The Bills&Utilities total remained the same, but the Home category total increased by the amount of the subcategory I moved. I also have rather large category total errors. I figured out if select the entire category I can type zero in the category total for a particular month and when I hit enter, the category total resets. This is a lot of chance to get things wrong and it requires me to go through every month and ensure the totals are correct. It's a spreadsheet....... should not have to go through it to trap errors. :#
This discussion has been closed.