Request credentials and problem seeing scheduled transactions

New user of Quicken Web here...
(1) all seems to sync fine with QWin Premier, except every time I log in or click to synchronize within the web, it asks me for credentials for Wells Fargo, my bank. I do not have that happen with other accounts. Why does it keep asking, and how can it be set up to store the credentials?
(2) This page shows how you can see scheduled transactions in the future, but I don't see that in my Quicken Web. Is this implemented or do I have to do something on Web or desktop to enable it?
https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7811272/sync-bill-reminders-scheduled-transactions-to-quicken-on-the-web-6-legacy-votes#latest

Thanks!

Answers

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    I figured out how to see scheduled reminders, click the title alarm clock next to the Add button!

So my only problem is why Wells Fargo keeps prompting for credentials every time I try to sync. Thank you for your help on this!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Don Awalt

Thank you for taking the time to post your question on the Community and I'm glad to hear that you were able to locate the scheduled transactions on the web.

May I ask if you are using Express Web Connect or Direct Connect with Wells Fargo?

To locate this, please navigate to the desktop version and Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

Please let me know!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Quicken_Tyka, I am using Direct Connect!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Don Awalt

Thank you for providing that information. It is possible that this step is required to sync the account due to the connection method.

I would still take a moment to review the steps available here to be sure.

If the credentials are still required upon syncing after these steps, at that point I would suspect that the extra sign is required to sync the account due to the connection method.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka, I realized I did not post a status here, I did on another thread under "Using Quicken Web" and then I posted here in Errors and Troubleshooting, sorry for the confusion. Once I reset the online bank account from Quicken Windows, and I reset/replaced the data in Quicken Cloud, also from Quicken Windows, the problem went away!
This discussion has been closed.