BANK ACCOUNTS CORRUPTED WITH ENTRIES RECORDED IN WRONG PLACE?!?!?!

Options
I have suddenly experienced a problem with Quicken 2020 on my MAcBook Pro. Immediately after the download of Quicken Premier 2020 Build 100 the fetch routing in my Quicken package began downloading transactions from one bank account but registering them in another account with the same institution.

There are no error messages.

Example; I have an account with a credit union which has a money market, checking and savings sub account. When I request an online update all the transactions which are new to the checking account are recorded in the Quicken register for the money market.

I immediately go directly to my bank account and verify that the transactions were, in fact, registered in the correct sub account.

These are accounts which I have successfully used in Quicken 2005 and 2017 for many years.

When I purchased Q2020 several months ago everything was fine. The problem began immediately after the build 100 download.

I have restored backups, deleted and recreated the accounts, tried downloading to only one account at a time, all to no avail.

I have a second set of accounts with another credit union and am having the same problem with entries to that set of accounts.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @ddcolby1

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you have yet to receive a response.

I have a few questions to help me better understand what could be happening.

Do these accounts all have distinct account numbers from one another? 

Next, if you navigate to the account in question, and select "Settings" in the bottom right-hand corner? Does the account number listed match the correct account?

Also, what is the connection method used listed in this same settings menu?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.