Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO
"Market Value" problem in a brokerage account.
- I 'm currently trying to restore a Quicken backup file.
- I use Fidelity for my investment accounts.
- I have two "Brokerage" Accounts; Standard and an IRA.
- Looking at the IRA's portfolio view Cash/Market Value it is correctly displaying the amount of cash in that account. (Money Market account).
- Looking at the Standard portfolio view/ Cash Market Value it is incorrectly displaying the amount of cash in that account by over half a million dollars in the red.
- I haven't a clue how to get started fixing that problem. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.