Quick Pay / Check Pay transactions for converting users

Pretty sure I read that if you are a 'current' Quicken Billpay customer, you will get 15 quick pay and 15 check pay transactions per month.

I have been for many years (and still am as of this moment) a Quicken Billpay customer. I am finalizing the process of shutting down Quicken Billpay and activating Quicken Bill Manager. When I go to payment accounts section in Quicken, it shows I only have 12 Quick Pay and 3 Check Pay transactions per month.

Why would this be and how do I get it fixed to get the number of transactions I was told I would be getting?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    You may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-bill-manager-how-many-payments-can-i-make-each-month

If you are currently paying $9.95 monthly for 20 Quicken Bill Pay payments a month and you would like to pay $9.95 monthly for the 3 additional Quick Pay payments and the 12 additional Check Pay payments, I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
  • mrnic408
    mrnic408 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the link to what payments should be. It confirms understanding. The following from the post describes my situation:

Quicken users who currently use Quicken Bill Pay and pay a monthly fee for the service:
    15 Quick Pay payments and 15 Check Pay payments.

....and yet, I only am showing 12 Quick Pay and 3 check pay payments.
    I'm a quicken premiere user, if that makes a difference.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    mrnic408 said:
    Thank you for the link to what payments should be. It confirms understanding. The following from the post describes my situation:

Quicken users who currently use Quicken Bill Pay and pay a monthly fee for the service:

....and yet, I only am showing 12 Quick Pay and 3 check pay payments.
    I'm a quicken premiere user, if that makes a difference.

Again, if you would like to pay $9.95 monthly for the 3 additional Quick Pay payments and the 12 additional Check Pay payments, I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
  • mrnic408
    mrnic408 Member ✭✭
    > @Sherlock said:
    > (Quote)
    > Again, if you would like to pay $9.95 monthly for the 3 additional Quick Pay payments and the 12 additional Check Pay payments, I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options

I guess I don't understand why you think I should need to pay $9.95 per month. The part of the Quicken post I pasted above says I should get 15/15, does it not?
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if you pay a monthly fee for the service. It says those words on what you pasted.
    Are you already paying the fee?

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• mrnic408
    mrnic408 Member ✭✭
    > @volvogirl said:
    > Only if you pay a monthly fee for the service. It says those words on what you pasted.
    > Are you already paying the fee?

The post says:

I am a Quicken user, I currently use Quicken Bill Pay, and I pay Quicken Billpay a monthly fee for the service. Don't I meet all the criteria to receive 15/15? Am I grossly misreading what the post says somehow?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    mrnic408 said:
    > @Sherlock said:
    > (Quote)
    > Again, if you would like to pay $9.95 monthly for the 3 additional Quick Pay payments and the 12 additional Check Pay payments, I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options

I guess I don't understand why you think I should need to pay $9.95 per month. The part of the Quicken post I pasted above says I should get 15/15, does it not?
    Only Quicken users paying $9.95 a month for the first 20 Quicken Bill Pay payments are eligible for the 15 Quick Pay and 15 Check Pay payment monthly limit for $9.95 a month.

• mrnic408
    mrnic408 Member ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    > @Sherlock said:
    > (Quote)
    > Only Quicken users paying $9.95 a month for the first 20 Quicken Bill Pay payments are eligible for the 15 Quick Pay and 15 Check Pay payment monthly limit for $9.95 a month.

Yes..
    I am a current Quicken Premiere Subscription user, I currently use Quicken Bill Pay (till the end of the month, of course), and I pay Quicken Billpay a monthly fee for the 20 payments per month (I have for years).

Sure sounds to me like I meet all the criteria to qualify for 15/15? The post doesn't say anything about a $9.95 fee.

EDIT:
    OK... maybe if I squint my eyes just so I can see what you all are trying to tell me, though I would argue the post could be more clear.

My situation is probably more like this one:

Subscription Release users on Premier or Home & Business that are also existing Quicken Bill Pay users:
    12 Quick Pay payments and 6 Check Pay payments.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    mrnic408 said:
    > @Sherlock said:
    > (Quote)
    > Only Quicken users paying $9.95 a month for the first 20 Quicken Bill Pay payments are eligible for the 15 Quick Pay and 15 Check Pay payment monthly limit for $9.95 a month.

Yes..
    I am a current Quicken Premiere Subscription user, I currently use Quicken Bill Pay (till the end of the month, of course), and I pay Quicken Billpay a monthly fee for the 20 payments per month (I have for years).

Sure sounds to me like I meet all the criteria to qualify for 15/15? The post doesn't say anything about a $9.95 fee.

EDIT:
    OK... maybe if I squint my eyes just so I can see what you all are trying to tell me, though I would argue the post could be more clear.

My situation is probably more like this one:

Subscription Release users on Premier or Home & Business that are also existing Quicken Bill Pay users:
    12 Quick Pay payments and 6 Check Pay payments.
    I agree.  The Quicken Support post should be clearer.  If it was, I wouldn't have had to explain the implication.  I suggest you click on the Not Really button at the bottom of the Quicken Support page and let them know.
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'll try to restate this.  If you currently pay Quicken a monthly fee for extra Billpay payments and you want to continue paying that fee, you should be able to get support to agree with the 15/15 payments from Bill Manager.  If you don't talk with support, you will likely get the 12/6 payments starting next month.  The monthly payment should be suspended as well.  If not, you'll probably have to talk with support then.

Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2023

This discussion has been closed.