how to categorize a transaction made in error?

By mistake, I charged something with my business debit card that should have been charged using my personal credit card. I would like to make a category in my business categories for these errors. Ii would call it "paid in error" or something like that.
But seems Quicken will only let me add categories in my business for categories that line up with Schedule C tax line items? So how to categorize an item like this? Maybe I need to repay my business from my personal account when I make an error like this, to make all the totals "jive"?

Best Answers


This discussion has been closed.