BILLS & INCOME (tab)>Bills module all appears corrupt in my file

Based on other concerns and the wonkeyness of this module over the past few months I'm not sure it is working at all anymore for me. It is no longer pulling down amounts due for most of my billers listed (see attachment). Under the "LAST PAYMENT" column many say "Marked Paid" (see attachment) and list a date of which many of them are the current date, even though I have not paid them or marked them paid. I tried to clean things up by attempting to "Remove" and then recreate several billers and now I get pop-ups that tell me they can't be removed as they have payments pending (See attachment).

Do to another issue, that may have been related, I was instructed to do an article which did resolve that issue and I had hoped it would resolve these. https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20112768#Comment_20112768

I have re-ran this fix several times and restarted Quicken but same issues prevail.

I have also "Validated Online Billers". I had one that was corrupt which was resolved by following the pop-up directions. I re-ran "Validate Online Billers" and I was notified all online billers were in sync with the servers.

I am using the latest version of Windows 10 1909 OS Build 18363.1016 and the latest version of Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property version R27.42 Build 27.1.27.42.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @phmassie

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile and I do not see any pending payments using the Quicken bill manager.

Have you previously used Quicken to pay bills, if so did you use the bank's bill pay or Quicken Bill pay? Have you tried to enable the new Quicken Bill Manager?

Also, to look for problems with the individual bills, I will need to know the biller name. I was unable to discern and make a guess as to the affected billers based on the redacted screenshot I apologize.

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • phmassie
    phmassie Member ✭✭
    No, I have never used Quicken to pay any of these billers. I have used Quicken one time to create an invoice to send to a business customer, but don't think that should have anything to do with this. In that case I was the biller. I primarily use it to pull down monthly payment amounts from all of our billers so I have one view (one dashboard) for all of them and daily reminders. I have many that are zero balance and I want to see that they stay this way. I use Quicken to make sure credit cards are not being used by family members that shouldn't be. Right now, I really can't trust what I am seeing in Bills & Income>Bills module as it is clearly broke and doesn't appear to be properly loading information.

Is there a way to get this detailed in private? Not sure how good it is to publicly display all of my billers?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Thank you for the response and for confirming the additional details.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.