Quick Pay for business account vendors

Options
I have a few payers such as Southern California Gas, where I have an account to pay for my residential bill and another to pay for my business bill. I have logons for both accounts on their website, but Quick Pay can only sign in with the residential accounts. This comes up in a few other vendors also. Thoughts?

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Greydog9928,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance, please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

You may consider contacting the Billers directly to determine if they support business type accounts in Quicken.

Additionally, if you wouldn't mind doing so, please navigate to Help>Report a Problem and submit the information to Quicken as well, so that our Teams may also have the data.

Please be sure to leave all boxes checked, as well as include a description of the specific issue that's occurring.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.