Wells Fargo accounts not syncing

Options
My Wells Fargo accounts (all three of them) are not syncing to the web app (other accounts/banks are syncing correctly). The correct balances in the Wells Fargo accounts are showing up in the app, but the transactions are not - the app shows no transactions. I have done both of the suggested fixes -- removed the accounts from update screens, then reconnected them, to no avail. Additionally, when I sync the account from the desktop app, I get 2 errors: "The category "repairs" was not synced. Illegal operations." I also get the message for another category. When I'm taken to the Quicken iCloud Sync Errors page showing illegal operations, there are no suggestions offered in the repairs window. So I merely close the window. I've tried re-categorizing the transactions in the above categories, no no avail. Please help!

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @billweaver,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance, would you mind posting back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using for your primary desktop file?

If you have not already, I suggest taking a look at the information and steps available here and here to begin troubleshooting this.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.