Why a CC-502 error with First Commonwealth FCU?

FCFCU did a recent "upgrade" and now I get the dreaded CC-502 error. To fix it, one help section in Quicken says to deactivate and then reactivate the account while another page says NOT to do that because it will cause other issues. So why do get this error and how to fix it??
I contacted the financial institution and they say the issue is not on their end.
Thanks,
Jim

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Epistuff

Thank you for taking the time to post your issue to the Community, although I apologize for any confusion caused in locating steps for this error.

The CC-502 may require that support review the logs to determine the issue., because of this, it is not recommended to deactivate the account as this will clear out the logs. This can also lead to other issues as well if directed to deactivate by the support I would follow those instructions.

If you haven't done so already,  please see the steps outlined here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting and a review of the log files to determine the cause of the
    error.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Epistuff
    Epistuff Member
    Yes, I did all of that to no avail. Now I am getting CC-506 error though.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Epistuff

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that you continue to experience errors messages.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly by phone or chat for advanced troubleshooting and a review of the log files to determine the cause of the error.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.