Net Worth report off by a bit when I set Interval = Year (or anything other than None)

Options
rgumpertz
rgumpertz Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in Reports (Windows)
When I run a Net Worth report for Date Range = Include All Dates or Include All dates and Interval = None, the results seem to be correct.   When I run it with any other Interval, such as Year, the values in the last column do not match the results for Interval = None.  The values in the other columns are also off.  In general, the results seem to be off by a few cents.  Why?  Is there any way I can get around this?   Can Quicken fix this?
QW HB&RP R28.28 (27.1.28.28)

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a problem I have reported in Beta testing for several years and they have NEVER fixed.  I find that each interval setting can have different values from the others.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• rgumpertz
    rgumpertz Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, that is what I see too.
    Quicken people: Inaccurate results, even if off by only a little bit, are a serious problem and make it impossible to trust ANY results anywhere in the program.  This should be easy to track down!  PLEASE FIX ASAP!

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have reported in beta testing once again and referenced this post for proof that it just isn't me with the issue.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for a solution, I have learned to not expect ASAP from Quicken unless it was a security issue or causing massive crashes/data corruption.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.