Issues with Reconciling Accounts

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Previously reconciled transaction (from a year ago) keeps showing as uncleared.

Comments

• mariebajc
    mariebajc Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same problem, but my transactions go back to 2006. I download and reconcile my accounts everyday and everyday I am off. How is that possible?? I have been using Quicken for decades and this has never happened. I have tried your "solutions" up above to no avail. I get the 00 for $ amounts in the reconciliation window and when I double click on it I get disk error. My only solution is to do a "balance adjustment" for thousands of dollars. I have several accounts that this is happening to. Then on one of my investment accounts for a stock that I sold bought and sold in 2007, is back in my transactions with negative share holdings and obviously negative balance.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @mariebajc

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and research this further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • mariebajc
    mariebajc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, Tyka! My only problem is that I work during the hours that tech support is open. I hope that we will be able to coordinate a time. My problem is getting worse by the day.