Wells Fargo Quickpay Issues

Options
Is anyone else having a problem with Wells Fargo quickpay setup? It authenticates but then asks for a verification text or call. I tried all combinations but I never get texted a code. I confirmed that i have my cell phone setup as the only communication option. I can log in just fine. Thoughts?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Primarily to clarify I believe you're trying to add your wells fargo bill. Does it offer any other method to try connecting? Also does it still show up under online billers although you may have not connected? 

One thing I'd like to try is seeing if we go to your online billers if it might be in there although maybe not connected. To check go to bills and income tab. In the top right you'll see a cogwheel that has a dropdown when clicked. Try to validate online billers. After validating go back in to the menu and select manage online billers. If wells fargo is there try disconnecting it and reconnecting.

If the step above doesn't work let me know and we'll see what we can attempt next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    It keeps asking for a verification text that I never received. Tried your steps
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that this trouble continues to persist after completing the above steps.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review the online biller profile to determine the root cause of the issue and report any problems.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • driverjw
    driverjw Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    It seems to be working now
This discussion has been closed.