Citizens Bank [Citizens Bank Mid-Atlantic Consumer Web] Not Downloading Transactions

It has not updated transactions since Sept 17. However, it does update the balance. I have tried to reset the account, which Q thinks was successful. I have tried updating the account individually as well as part of a group OSU. Same results. Quicken Deluxe for Windows subscription ver R29.12 Build 27.1.29.12 subscription valid until June 2021.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @raymorr2

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

Can you please confirm that the register is not being filtered?

For example, if the date range is changed to last month, it may appear as though the rest of the transactions outside of the last month date range are now missing.

Please confirm that the filter shows "All Dates" "Any Type" and "All Transactions" and is sorted by date as shown below.

Im Missing Some Transactions or New Transactions Did Not Download From My Bank Quicken for Windows

Please let me know what you find!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • raymorr2
    raymorr2 Member ✭✭
    No filters - shows all dates, any types, all transactions, sorted by date (descending). Tried resorted to ascending, then back to descending. No change. Have also done a file validation and a super file validation. First time found some errors re bill reminders. Cleaned them up. Backed up. Created a new file . Ran both validate and supervalidate on the new file. All okay. Ran update - still not picking up transactions, although online balance as listed is correct. Local balance is still wrong because of missing transaction
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @raymorr2

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to review the logs to help determine the cause of the issue to provide a solution.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~