Unable to connect to Quicken Servers

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken Not Communicating with Server, Asks for Login.

Comments

• I have the same problem of Quicken not being able to connect to the Quicken servers. I spent three hours over two days with Technical Support and we tried every approach mentioned -- all to no avail. I really need the fix since I use Quicken extensively and am currently a "refugee" from the Sonoma fires.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @HowardSFCA

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you are experiencing this trouble.

Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release if you can do so.

I would also like to take a look at the interaction with support, were you by chance provided a ticket number?

Please provide the exact error message that you receive? Also, do you use a VPN?

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • HowardSFCA
    HowardSFCA Member
    edited October 2020
    I have a subscription to Quicken, and the current release is R20, Version R29.16, Build 27.1.29.16. The symptoms are exactly the same as the other user described: the program loads, opens my Quicken file, shows a Quicken sign in screen, then that sign in screen turns into an empty white box and my Quicken file no longer displays behind it. No one game me a ticket number. I talked to two different tech support people (in Guatemala!) for a total of three hours. I believe you can find the log by using my email address [Removed-Privacy].

I will be forever grateful if you can get Quicken running for me. It runs fine on my desktop, but I have been evacuated from my home and have to use my laptop.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a VPN active (e.g., Norton VPN, etc.) please turn it off and try again. If possible, use an Ethernet connection cable or an encrypted WiFi connection with a password.
  • Thanks for trying to help, but I do not have a VPN and the WiFi connection is password-protected.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @HowardSFCA

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you,

-Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.