Finding Pending payments

Options
I recall creating a scheduled payment... It appears Quicken recently 'dropped' that payment from my register. I cannot verify when that happened. There was a recent update. Currently, I am using the latest version, 27.1.29.16.

With QBP, I used to be able to go on-line to the Bill Pay site and view pending payments whenever this happened (not frequently). I could then double-check the transactions against my register. I do not see that with QBM. I don't want to double pay if, in fact, it is pending but dropped from my register. It amounts to about $4,000. So a double payment would be a significant hit.

Suggestions, solutions?

Thank you, DaveR
Quicken user since DOS 1.1 (1983)

Answers

• Dave Robinson
    Dave Robinson Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, and non-payment is not an option either.
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Is it a Quick Pay or Check Pay?  Has the scheduled date past or is it still in the future?  If the date has passed, It might be possible to verify a Quick Pay by going to the biller's web site.  Otherwise, I'm not sure with Bill Manager.  If you provide the payee & payment account, a Quicken moderator might be able to check for you.

Quicken user since 1995
    Win11 Deluxe Subscription thru 2024

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hello @Dave Robinson

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile and I do not see a pending payment. This may mean that the payment was paid using Check Pay.

If using Check Pay, you will need to contact support directly for assistance in verifying the status of the payment.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to research this further to help provide a solution.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Dave Robinson
    Dave Robinson Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    JRich75 ... I believe Check Pay as I could not locate a connection for Thurston County Tax Assessor's information. The date is still upcoming. Another week.
  • Dave Robinson
    Dave Robinson Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    _Tyka ... Thank you, I will look into your suggestion. So, I understand by your response that Quicken no longer has a site as it did with QBP where someone can go and look up this kind of information -?- I am not very comfortable having to contact Quicken anytime I have an issue such as this.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Dave Robinson

Thank you for the response and the additional question. At this time there is no online portal or website for Quicken Bill Manager.

The Quicken Bill Manager is housed in the file using the Bills Dashboard and functions differently compared to Quicken Bill Pay.

To learn more about the differences between Quicken Bill Pay and Quicken Bill Manager, please see the information available here.

I hope this helps to clarify!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.