Has anyone successfully download data from an Institutional.Fidelity .com account?

It appears that adding a Fidelity account reaches out to fidelity.com to link to an account. However, my accounts are accessed through Institutional.Fidelity .com. Is there a workaround to direct the login to Institutional.Fidelity .com instead of Fidelity.com?

Best Answer

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GMT - There is no way that we can change the links to the financial institutions.
    However, in the Add Account process there is a Fidelity Investments Institutional link you can select.  The URL is for advisor.fidelity.com, not institutional.fidelity.com, but the name seems to fit.  Have you tried this link?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• GMT
    GMT Member ✭✭
    No, but interestingly I do not have the same list of institutions that your screen shot shows.
    Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 9.35.26 AM
  • John_M
    John_M Member ✭✭✭✭
    That is because some financial institutions choose to support Quicken only on Windows and not on Mac (it must be because there is different programming involved in the download and they don't want the extra expense).

Have you tried the link for Fidelity Net Benefits? This is Fidelity's platform for employee retirement plans.
  • GMT
    GMT Member ✭✭
    Roger the Mac/Win answer. That makes sense. Unfortunately, the account doesn't appear under Fidelity Net Benefits, so I can't use that either. It looks like I'm at an impasse. Mahalo to everyone for their support.
  • GMT
    GMT Member ✭✭
    An excellent path forward for me! Mahalo.
This discussion has been closed.