Home Quicken for Windows Budgeting and Planning Tools (Windows)

Student Loan Balances go to Zero when I update my checking account.

For some reason, when I down load transaction data for my checking account my student loan balances drop to zero. I've had to reenter the data multiply times now and it is getting really annoying because my student loans are at a different bank than my checking account.

Any one else have these issues?

Answers

• FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @drunyan0824

Can you tell us which versions of both Quicken and Windows you are running?

Also, how long have you been seeing these issues (i.e. student loan account balances changing to zero balances)? Are the loan accounts setup for download in Quicken, or are they manual loans?

In the registers for these accounts - are there downloaded transactions that have appeared which reduce the loan balances, or any other new entries?  Or, does all information that had been in the register disappear?  Can you describe the new entries (if there are any)?

Any additional information will help us to help you.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -