Email invoices

Quicken Home Business & Rental Property ...2020: version R29.22; build: 27.1.29.22

For about three months now, having problems with emailing invoices. Previously, it worked wonderfully. At first when I ask to email me a copy, I don't get the emailed invoice, yet customers got. NOW, within one week, Quicken doesn't email at all. Yes, I have restarted the computer, my email uses SMTP outgoing email. HELP!!!

Comments

• lorisiu
    lorisiu Member
    Correction: customer received, but when I did a "bcc" it wasn't received.
  • lorisiu
    lorisiu Member
    I see that this was mentioned in previous postings dating back to Aug 2020. Was anything resolved?
  • lorisiu
    lorisiu Member
    oh wells, was on with Quicken Support for 1.5 hours to resolve this, but nothing resolved.
    (uninstalled, QCleanUI, installed) I guess I will do it the long way instead.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @lorisiu

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

To make sure we don't miss anything that could be causing this. Can you please confirm that the invoices are not going into your junk/spam box?

I apologize if you have already confirmed this, I do not see this step listed here or in the interaction with support.

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.