A Question for Quicken: Why is it that I have to reboot in order to download investment transactios

Options
A Question for Quicken: Why is it that I have to reboot in order to download investment transactions.

I get OL-362-A errors until I reboot

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-using-online-services-ol-362
  • Dave Davis
    Dave Davis Member ✭✭
    Options
    I followed the instructions in the link. That solves the problem today, but it's back tomorrow. Sometimes it's one account, sometimes it's several. Today it's four accounts.

Since this happens to several people and several accounts, it has to be a problem with Quicken. When is it going to be fixed?
  • Redneck
    Redneck Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Similar thing happened to me. Background: My advisor switched from RBC to LPL Financial. LPL requires you to download files instead of One Step Update and download transactions. Also have Schwab and Fidelity accounts.

When I downloaded LPL and then attempted to One Step Update I got errors on Fidelity and Schwab. Too weird.

After wasting hours with Quicken and LPL Help lines, I figured out that all I needed to do was exit Quicken after downloading updates from LPL. Then One Step Update.

As long as I follow that process it all works.