Opening Balance Changes

My accounts frequently dont download the transactions. I have to do a reset of the account.
In doing so the new transactions and the account balance do get updated but the opening balance also changes to some other value making the account not tally properly. I am making the note of the opening balance and adjusting it myself.
1) why are my accounts not updating properly?
2) why is my opening balance changing?
Using quicken on windows.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @vidhya5

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

May I ask that you please take a moment to review the steps and information available here and confirm the location of the data file? Is the file stored on the hard drive or the cloud drive?

Storing the file in a cloud drive may cause the issues you have described if the file is located on the hard drive.

Please let us know!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @vidhya5

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

May I ask that you please take a moment to review the steps and information available here and confirm the location of the data file? Is the file stored on the hard drive or the cloud drive?

Storing the file in a cloud drive may cause the issues you have described if the file is located on the hard drive.

Please let us know!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.