Incorrect Tax Assignment

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Add Paycheck Post-Tax Deduction: 401(k) ROTH.

Comments

• ftcnative
    ftcnative Member ✭✭
    Options
    OK - BUG here - I have set up a ROTH 401(k) and am using the After-Tax Deduction into that account (as mentioned in this thread). When I do a Tax Schedule report, it returns those deposits as "W-2" _401Contrib (and as a negative against my earnings). THIS IS WRONG!

I have cleared the Tax Schedule on txfr in for that ROTH account - but it is still reporting wrong.

Suggestions?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @ftcnative

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Are these transactions being downloaded directly into this account or are they contributions that are being transferred into the account?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~