How do I get to the transactions ledger on version R30.09 ?

124»

Answers

• Quicken SangeethaS
    Quicken SangeethaS Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your patience. We have included a preemptive fix for the $1 share price issue. Please let us know if you see it even after you take the R30.10 patch. Thanks. 
  • deathrs
    deathrs Member ✭✭
    I updated to R30.10 and had none of the problems that I experienced with R30.9. everything seems to be working without issue.
    to answer some of the previous questions about R30.9:
    1. I had not used nor accessed the Beta version for simple investing.
    2. all my Fidelity brokerage accounts were converted to simple investing.
    this resulted in Quicken selecting auto accept for transactions. Quicken added erroneous transaction (removed Shares). It also added price history of a $1.00 for some funds.
    3. My Fidelity Net Benefits (retirement ) accounts were not afffected.
    4. Once I manualy switched back to complete transactions, deleted the erroneous transactions and price history, did a file validation and repair, everything seem to work as expected.
    5. Upgraded to R30.10 and had no problems
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken SangeethaS I see that Quicken developers have updated the warning dialog in R30.14.  Thank you!

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • I have investment accounts that I download from Fidelity into quicken. Some of the latest values for share get downloaded properly, but some get a value of $1.00 per share assigned to them when that is not the correct value per share? Why aren't all the current values downloading properly in to Quicken? I'm current on applying all updates to my software.
This discussion has been closed.