Problems with Version R30.09

Options
mlgilbert7
mlgilbert7 Member ✭✭
Community Cover-up?

Where did my question about problems encountered with the new version R30.9 go to? The share pricing problem still exists, and the change in views and updating information could help others save the 3 hours I spent fixing my transactions.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• mlgilbert7
    mlgilbert7 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Not deleted, somebody moved it into another thread.
  • mlgilbert7
    mlgilbert7 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Once I figured out that it had been merged I did acknowledge it and marked it as answered.

Having the discussion/question disappear with no notice does not seem like a good practice. One would expect a message and a link or at least a link in the original. I knew about the $1 pricing problem and how to switch views from other posts. I was bringing up 2 new problems - no backup and unexpected transaction behavior. Turns out it is not a view - it's a completely different behavior in the tracking method.

On the development teams I've worked on we would prefer separate reports to make sure each problem gets fixed, not to just lump it in a release problem.

Answers

• mlgilbert7
    mlgilbert7 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm not going to even bother posting if somebody decides to delete it because it makes Quicken look bad.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you click on your Profile it will show what Discussions you have started,
    and which ones you have commented....

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• mlgilbert7
    mlgilbert7 Member ✭✭
    Options
    And the discussion I started today does not show up. Somebody deleted it.
  • mlgilbert7
    mlgilbert7 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Not deleted, somebody moved it into another thread.
  • mlgilbert7
    mlgilbert7 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Once I figured out that it had been merged I did acknowledge it and marked it as answered.

Having the discussion/question disappear with no notice does not seem like a good practice. One would expect a message and a link or at least a link in the original. I knew about the $1 pricing problem and how to switch views from other posts. I was bringing up 2 new problems - no backup and unexpected transaction behavior. Turns out it is not a view - it's a completely different behavior in the tracking method.

On the development teams I've worked on we would prefer separate reports to make sure each problem gets fixed, not to just lump it in a release problem.
This discussion has been closed.