Why do I get OL-221 errors when I export and try to my credit card transactions from Synchony Bank?

I have 2 credit cards handled by Synchony Bank, JC Penney and BP. The Bank does not allow direct Web connect downloads from within Quicken. I have to use use the "Export " feature to download my transactions. When I download the transactions and try to upload them into Quicken I get OL-221 errors.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Swamee72@ - For JC Penney and BP, are you attempting to download from Synchrony Bank?  If so, try setting up online services with the Add Account links for "JC Penney Credit Card" and "BP Credit Card - Synchrony", instead.  These set up links should allow you to set up Express Web Connect downloads from within Quicken.   (Note: You might first need to set up online accounts at jcpenny.syf.com and bp.syf.com if you do not already have these set up already.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Swamee72@ - For JC Penney and BP, are you attempting to download from Synchrony Bank?  If so, try setting up online services with the Add Account links for "JC Penney Credit Card" and "BP Credit Card - Synchrony", instead.  These set up links should allow you to set up Express Web Connect downloads from within Quicken.   (Note: You might first need to set up online accounts at jcpenny.syf.com and bp.syf.com if you do not already have these set up already.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.