Running Mac and Windows versions simultaneously.

jameswoods1953
jameswoods1953 Member ✭✭
I am running both and one day will end my windows version in favor of the Mac version. I try not to up date both at the same time. If anyone else is doing this, can you give me advice on what I can do and what not to do?

Best Answers

• J_Mike
    J_Mike SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I run both QWin and QMac simultaneously and have been since QMac2015 first came out. Also ran QWin and Quicken Essentials before the QMac was released.

I have not experienced any issues running them side-by-side. I find it very convenient to flip back and forth between screens to compare registers, reports, etc., and to track down any discrepancies.

As an aside, I do not use the mobile or web apps nor do I use Quickens' Biilpay services.

QWin & QMac (Deluxe) Subscription
    Quicken user since 1991

Answers

• J_Mike
    J_Mike SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I run both QWin and QMac simultaneously and have been since QMac2015 first came out. Also ran QWin and Quicken Essentials before the QMac was released.

I have not experienced any issues running them side-by-side. I find it very convenient to flip back and forth between screens to compare registers, reports, etc., and to track down any discrepancies.

As an aside, I do not use the mobile or web apps nor do I use Quickens' Biilpay services.

QWin & QMac (Deluxe) Subscription
    Quicken user since 1991

• Thanks!!! You both answered my concerns!!!
This discussion has been closed.